Jump into the heart of the new digital innovation hub
LAB42 is the new international artificial intelligence and digital innovation hub at Amsterdam Science Park, opening September 2022. It will offer office space for companies right in the heart of research and education.
Students and researchers from UvA’s Informatics Institute, the Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC) and companies that can rent offices or flex desks in the building together form the community. The community is bigger though: LAB42 will have a strong focus on sharing knowledge with others, particularly with corporate players and entrepreneurs.
- Using AI in medical imaging. More accurately: prescribing radiation therapy for cancer patients;
- Digitising museum collections;
- Improving inequality in cities;
- Developing socially responsible algorithms for online shopping;
- Recognising and preventing money laundering on the basis of data.
Development in the context of real-world challenges
Collaboration is a key element of LAB42 and another reason that Amsterdam’s AI ecosystem is particularly strong. LAB42 will harness the strength of that collaboration and encourage more interaction between the various parties.
Join us under one roof
A select number of office and flex spaces are still available for businesses wanting to get in on our knowledge hub.